The Italian team has offered a great experience in Acireale, both to students and teachers.
Once the meeting concluded, some conclusions have been made:
- * Need for international projects in the four countries in coordination.
- * Establish general lines of work in which the project is implemented in the curriculum of each center.
- * It is important to continue improving communication strategies.
- * Protocols should be established with research organizations, as the project marks it.
- * The next meeting will be held in Greece during the month of April 2019. There is talk of the possibility of scheduling a fifth trip with administrative work meetings.